These are the easiest buns ever. Its a all in one method that the little people love . I make them all the time with my little sisters and its such a great thing to do when baby sitting so if your looking for something to do with children, cousins, or some peeps hat your babysitting this recipe this so useful.
110g caster sugar
110g self raising flour
roughly 1-2 tablespoons of milk
4 teaspoons of cocoa powder
100g of chocolate chips
1) turn the oven to 180 degrees
2) then put the sugar and butter in a bowl and mix
3) crack the eggs and mix again
4) then add the dry ingredients
5) add the chocolate chips
6) add more milk or flour depending on the consistency (it shouldn't be sloppy or like dough but still film enough it doesn't instantly fall of the spoon like soup)
7) put them in cases and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes and get them out when the middle doesn't sink under the weight of your finger
8) leave them to cool
9) ice them with butter cream icing or just leave them plain and they are soon gone !
As you can see this recipe is super easy and its fun for the little ones to do all the mixing and they don't take very long at all
tell me if you make them !